DIY Wine Glass Shades Centerpiece
Are you having a dinner party and need to find a quick and easy centerpiece that you can throw together without putting a dent in your wallet? Then you will love these easy DIY Wine Glass Shades that have that vintage Anthropologie feel.
- Wine glasses, champagne glasses, beer glasses
- Craft paper, scrap booking paper (I used 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ sheets and 12″ x 12″ sheets)
- Battery operated votive candles
- Paper clips
- Glue or adhesive dots or tape
1. For a rolled shade over a champagne glass, use 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ craft paper. Roll and secure with paper clips over glass. Once secure, take paper clips off and secure with glue, adhesive dots or tape.
2. For an A-line shade over a beer glass, use 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ craft paper. Bend top corners in, overlap. Secure with paper clips to fit over beer glass. Once secure, take paper clips off and secure with glue, adhesive dots or tape.
4. Cut paper on your fold line making two sheets of paper.
5. Follow directions above for a rolled shade and also for an A-line shade.
Now you have a chic DIY Wine Glass Shade Centerpiece that will quickly dress up your table and set a fun and elegant mood. Enjoy!