- I love you because you were born two weeks early and shortened my last month of pregnancy…so thoughtful.
- I love you because you are the funniest kid, person, human, alien I know.
- I love that you read Steve Jobs biography in between comic books and forming your FIFA Soccer Ultimate Team.
- I love that you would rather wear cool glasses than boring contacts.
- I love how you will always do the opposite of your brothers, just to be different and really annoy them.
- I love you because through your seizure episodes you have been so brave.
- I love how you are a natural-born leader and I’m pretty sure we all will be working for you one day.
- I love you because you can “pass gas” anywhere–for example during a wedding ceremony or an eye exam–and look so innocent and cute.
- I love that you give everyone a nickname.
- Most of all, I love you because you picked me to be your mom.
Happy 12th birthday, CH. I love you more than words can say and I’m so proud of the boy/man you are becoming!