Everyone loves a box of chocolates. Why not wrap all your gifts like a sweet, gooey box of yumminess? I thought this was an adorable gift wrapping idea and wanted to share. It would be great for Valentine’s Day, a baby shower, a wedding shower, a birthday, an anniversary or a “Just Because You Are Sweet” day. My gift was for a baby girl shower. All the adorable clothes for the gift I got from a wonderful boutique called Stephanie’s Wonderland.
What you will need:
- Shirt size gift box
- Tissue paper
- Coffee filters
- Cupcake liners
- Small, thin box
- Gift wrap
- Label or card
- Small gifts
- Lots of love
1. Lay tissue paper inside your shirt box.
2. Lay coffee filters, cupcake liners and small, thin boxes inside the shirt box on top of the tissue paper and fill with your small gifts. Fold tissue paper back over and close the box.
3. Wrap box with gift wrap. I used metallic gold wrapping paper.
4. Make a label on your computer with a sweet saying. For the baby shower I was going to the label for the gift said, “Daddy’s Sweetheart…Sometimes the sweetest things come in small packages.” I also had a grown up gift consisting of an adult beverage. I wrapped this in a wine bag and baby bib with the label saying, “Daddy’s Sweet Treat…Sometimes daddies need a break from the little things.” I printed my label at home then glued it to glittery pink card stock that I bought at my local craft store.
5. Attach your labels with tape and ribbon and wait for the “Oooos” and “Ahhhs” while your gift is being unwrapped!