- I love you because you called me Becca instead of mommy when you first started to talk…but I am glad you eventually did call me mom.
- I love you because you have one of the sweetest hearts (and smiles) that I know.
- I love that you will see movies with me.
- I love that you are so dedicated, focused and talented in soccer.
- I love you because you aren’t afraid to ask me questions, no matter how hard or embarrassing they are.
- I love you because although you can be serious, you know how to turn on the sarcasm and one-liners and crack me up.
- I love how you can memorize any song or rap within minutes.
- I love you because you make me stick to our traditions…Sunday night dinner, Christmas family video, etc.
- I love that you are so dialed into music and keep me “cool” by always introducing new artists to me. If this soccer thing doesn’t work out you would be a great DJ!
- Most of all, I love you because you picked me to be your mom.
Happy 14th birthday, P. I love you more than words can say and I’m so proud of the young man you are becoming!
xoxo, Mom (Becca to you)