Making school lunches isn’t fun. Eating boring school lunches isn’t appetizing. Why not make your kid’s school lunch fun, nutritious, attractive and COOL? Here are 10 ideas for making easy and healthy kid school lunches. Let’s do this!
1. Hummus, ham and multigrain wrap | Fresh baby carrots, Edemame beans, Rosa tomatoes & Fruit smoothie from Yuppiechef
2. DIY lunchable | Multigrain crackers, Cheese, Salami, Strawberries, Carrots from Bambina Babe
3. Not’cho Lunch | Leftover taco meat, Tortilla Chips, Shredded cheese, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & carrots, Strawberries, blueberries & grapes from Kelley McGuire
4. PB&J roll-up | Strawberries, String cheese, Carrot sticks, Hardboiled egg, Cookie from This Lunch Rox
5. Pizza roll-ups | Cauliflower, Cucumber, Watermelon, Cookies from Eating Well
6. Shells & cheese pasta | Pretzels, Seedless green grapes and cantaloupe, Yogurt covered raisins, Blanched sugar snap peas from Bento School Lunches
7. Baby spinach rolled in slices of lunch meat | Cheese hearts on spinach leaves, Cherry tomatoes, Multigrain crackers, Grapes from Yuppiechef
8. Sandwich sushi (ham, turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and ranch) | Dill pickles, Side salad, Peanut butter trail mix
9. Pizzable | Ham, Whole wheat sandwich thins, Marinara sauce , Sweet mini pepper, Shredded cheese, Grapes.
10. Breakfast for lunch “Pick up Sticks” | Pancake sticks, Syrup, Salami sticks, Cheese sticks, Carrot and apple sticks from Kelley McGuire
To help you make your kids’ lunches great, check out some of these great products:
Silicone Food Cup or Sushi Mold for a Lunch Box, Set of 4
PlanetBox Rover Lunchbox – Red Carry Bag with Rocket Magnets
Thermos Foogo Leak-Proof Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar
Easy Lunchboxes 3-compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers