If you know me at all, you know that I did not get the cooking gene, but my sister did. That is why I leave all the “Top Chef” cooking to her while I only tackle simple and easy. I saw this Garlic Parmesan Chicken recipe from Classy Clutter on Pinterest and it peaked my “hard to peak” cooking interest. The recipe seemed simple enough and it looks pretty yummy. I must say, it was easy and delicious.
What you will need:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Tbs of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
Let marinate for a few hours.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Combine all marinade ingredients and the chicken in a ziplock bag and marinate for 1-2 hours.
3. Mix all the breading (dry) ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center (which was more like 30 minutes for me).
Everyone in my family loved this chicken, although my youngest thought it was a little “spicy,” probably from the Italian dressing mix. I made my favorite Tomato, Cucumber and Garbonzo Bean Salad as a side. It was delish! Enjoy!!