- I love you because you make the best breakfasts on earth.
- I love you because you still say “Hubba, Hubba” to me even when I’m wearing my ratty Zumba t-shirt and glasses.
- I love that you are a great father who knows how to play with his kids.
- I love that you get better looking the older you get, which kind of pisses me off.
- I love you because you understand me like no other.
- I love that you look for adventures and push us as a family to try new things.
- I love you because of your exuberance and passion for soccer. Granted, sometimes I don’t love you so much when your teams are losing.
- I love you because you always do the right thing and never hesitate to help someone out.
- I love that you truly were “Born in Korea” and are really good with chop sticks.
- Most of all, I love you because all those years ago in a cold, midwestern college cafeteria, you had me at “Hello.”
Happy 20th anniversary, Honey! I love you more everyday. Cheers to us!!
Be sure to check out all my 10 Reasons Posts here: