Are you looking for an adorable and creative baby gift? Do you need a baby gift from a group? Look no further! Recently my son’s soccer team wanted to get a baby gift for their coach and his wife. I thought it would be cute to have each of the boys from the team buy their favorite baby/childhood book growing up for the gift. I put all the books together in a cute basket that had a chalkboard label on it and wrote “Baby’s First Library.” Of course I put one of my books that I wrote in the basket, My Tooth is Loose!, too. My son’s coach and wife loved the basket. I’m sure they will have many, many hours of wonderful reading time with their new baby.
What you will need:
- Baby and children’s books
- Basket with chalkboard or basket
- Mini chalkboard if your basket doesn’t come with a chalkboard
1. Gather your favorite baby/children’s books.
2. Place in a cute basket with a chalkboard label.
3. On the label write “Baby’s First Library.
4. Watch the smiles fly when your gift is opened!