The 4th of July is one of America’s coolest holidays, but it can also be one of the most scary and even dangerous for your kiddos. To keep your little ones safe and anxiety-free, try making some of these DIY 4th of July Fireworks Alternatives for Kids! Now your child can be apart of the festivities instead of hiding behind your leg all night. Enjoy!
1. Straw Rockets | The Pleasantest Thing
2. Cotton Candy Glow Sticks | 37 Cooks
3. 4th of July Parade Wand | Crunchy Frugalista
4. Glow Balloons | Kids Activities Blog
5. Firework Poppers | Beyond the Cookie Cutter