I’m in love with avocados. If I could eat them at every meal I would. The other day I had a hankering for some tuna salad. I saw my ripe avocados on the counter and knew I needed to use them. I happened to be out of mayo, so I decided to substitute mayo in my tuna salad with something green — avocados! This is a super easy way to make tuna salad. You can serve it on some yummy whole grain bread with lettuce, tomato, sprouts and pickles or do like I did, just eat a scoop off of some tomato slices. Enjoy!
What you will need:
- 1 avocado
- 1 can of tuna
- fresh lime juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Drain your tuna and plop into a bowl.
- Peal and cut-up your avocado and place in the bowl.
- Squeeze some fresh lime juice onto the avocado and tuna.
- Mush and mix (that is a fancy cooking term — mush and mix) your avocado and tuna together.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve however you’d like!