Do you remember what it’s like being on your own for the first time? Being in charge of your own schedule, time-management, food, studies, sports, relationships and money? It can be overwhelming to an adult, let alone a college student.
My nephew is a sophomore in college this year. He is an amazing person–one of the funniest people I know. He’s responsible, smart, sweet and single right now :). He’s feeling a bit overwhelmed, so I wanted to send him a care package that was packed with some “serious” fun and made him smile. I hope it works because he deserves a break from the real world! Love you, Z !
What you will need (these are just suggestions):
- Some kind of tub or container (mine is a Shower/Tub Dorm Caddy I got on clearance)
- Candy (Milk Duds, my nephew’s favorite, Airheads Xtreme, Mambas, Lemonheads)
- Soda (Sprite, Orange Fanta)
- Star Sword (Star Wars Lightsaber)
- Glow-in-the-dark skeleton gloves
- Skeleton sticky window stickers
- Apple iTunes Prepaid Card ($15)
- Spray Party String
- A funny card (I fell in love with this silly “Lemons” card from Target)
- Place all your silly, fun products into your container.
- Package-up and mail right away or deliver with a smile (and a big hug).
Not wanting to make your own care package? Then check these out: College Care Packages from Amazon