It’s that time of year again! Time to entertain all those trick-or-treaters at their school Halloween/Fall parties. Don’t worry! I’ve got you covered. Here are 12 of the Coolest Halloween School Party Games-PART 4 that will keep everyone busy and having fun from Preschool to 6th Grade. Enjoy!
Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st Grade
1. Halloween Balloon Catch with FREE Printable | Cul-de-sac Cool (Me!)
This game is hilarious and will keep your kiddos laughing as they try to keep their balloon from hitting the ground!
What you will need:
- Cone printable (one for each child, click on above picture and save to your computer)
- 1 orange or white balloon for each group of partners
1. Print and cut out a cone for each child. Roll the cone and tape together.
2. Have kids partner up, standing across from each other in 2 lines.
3. On go, have the partners toss and catch the balloon with their cones. If their balloon falls to the ground, they are out.
4. Winners are last group that keeps their balloon from falling.
2. Monster Dice Game | Momma’s Fun World
3. Pumpkin on a Spoon Relay | Clean and Scentsible
4. Pumpkin Ring Toss | Inner Child Fun
2nd, 3rd and 4th Grades
5. Halloween Charades | Buggy and Buddy
6. Vampire Teeth Minute-to-Win-It | U Create Crafts
7. Frankenstein Bean Bag Toss | Three Little Monkeys Studio
8. Roll a Pumpkin Game | Happy Home Fairy
5th and 6th Grades
9. Pudding Pictionary | Mountain Park Ward
10. Witches Scattergories | Let’s Go Together
11. Separation Anxiety | Rigg Life
12. Scoop It Up – Minute to Win It Game | Happiness is Homemade
Don’t have time to make your own games? You should check these out then:
Jack-O-Lantern Bean Bag Toss
Spot it! Halloween Card Game
Fun Express Inflatable Spider Ring Toss Game
PIN the SPIDER on the WEB/HALLOWEEN Party GAME
Halloween Bingo Game for 16 players