Does your front door need a quick and easy pick-me-up? With this DIY 5-minute wreath, your door can go from Spring to Summer, from Easter to Mother’s Day and from simple to elegant in no time flat.
We are all pressed for time these days with sports, school, work, yard work, laundry, life. I love DIY, but these days I have to get my projects done quickly in between all my mom taxi driving duties. You feel me? I fell in love with this faux moss wire and knew it would make a simple, but big impact on a wreath. I wish everything in my life, especially laundry, could be this quick and simple! Enjoy!!
What you will need:
- White washed grape-vine wreath
- 2 faux moss wire packs
- Burlap ribbon
- Small chalkboard sign
1.Layout all your wreath items. Set your timer for 5 minutes. Hit start!
2. Begin wrapping your faux moss wire around your wreath–a bit loosely. I used two packs. Secure both ends tightly so the wire stays put.
3. Cut a long length of your burlap ribbon. Thread your ribbon through your chalk board sign that you wrote a message on.
4. Loop your ribbon through the top of your wreath and tie a knot at the end.
5. Stop your timer and hang on your door! Did you make it in 5 minutes?