So it was Monday, and the car line was especially fun today… (sarcasm).
1. I love the school car line because everyday I get to see something new.
2. I love the school car line because the motto of the car line is “Rules Shmules!”
3. I love the school car line because I love waiting for your child to get dressed in your car before they get out and the rest of us get to move forward.
4. I love the school car line because even though the signs say “Pull Forward,” several of you interpret that to mean “Stop.” You REBELS!!
5. I love the school car line because I love to wait behind you as you watch your meandering child walk slowing into the building. Oh, wait! There’s a leaf they must chase and pick up. Oh, no! Their shoe is untied. They have to sit down and practice the bunny ears tying method for a while. Shoe tied, now what were they supposed to do? Better go ask mom in her car because she is still there…watching you.
Yep, and I’m still behind you while you watch your kid “walk” into the school.
6. I love the school car line because I think it’s special how your child gets out of the door behind the driver, instead of the door directly next to the sidewalk. I’m jealous you get extra time with your kid because you have to get out also to walk your child around the back of your car to get him to the sidewalk. It’s really neat witnessing that family bonding.
7. I love the school car line because I get to practice my mommy cuss words.
8. I love the school car line because when it rains or snows, it’s really fun to watch all drivers forget everything they learned in Drivers Ed, including: driving slow, using blinkers, not cutting people off, etc.
9. I love the school car line because the teachers that you think are waving to you, are actually trying to get you to keep moving forward to the beginning of the car line before you stop. But, silly you, you like to stop in the middle, wave to them and then roll down your window and have a quick teacher conference.
10. Most of all, I love the Elementary school car line because I just have the pleasure of one more year of driving through it. Wahoo!!
Be sure to check out all my 10 Reasons Posts here!